Sunday, May 4, 2014

May Excitement

It's been too long since I have posted here at my blog. I sure do miss it! The days are so busy and when I finally have time to relax, I usually fall asleep on the couch!

A lot has been going on lately, and I have a lot to process. God is doing big things. I know He is Faithful and that I can Trust He is leading me down the right path. It just all has come at once!
I have 4 more weeks until school is out for the summer! I can't believe this month is finally here. May is a wonderful month for a teacher, because it flies by and then we are DONE. Another year in the books and more student who flourished within our care, but it is also the busiest month of the year! So much to get ready for, like our Kindergarten graduation and parties. It will get done, it always does.

I am asking for prayer within the next few months. These are unspoken prayers. Nothing is wrong, but I have some decisions to make and for others to make. I pray that these decisions are made quickly. Thank you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment