Monday, May 19, 2014

Thankful For Clean Eating Chefs!

I have to thank Stephanie for sending me info about the personal chef I am about to blog about. If it weren't for you I would have never found her! Thank you Stephanie :)

Last week I got a message from a friend who knows a personal chef that delivers wonderful clean meals. I was so eager to learn more! Her business is called Collette's Clean Eats. She is a culinary school graduate and has been a personal chef in celebrity homes. I know when I used to nanny for one family, I LOVED their chef and the food! I can still taste some of those meals!

I contacted her and got more information on how it all works.
Each Wednesday she emails out the menu for the following week's meals. These meals consist of soups, salads, and entrees. You choose what you want from the menu, and then she delivers your prepared entrees on Mondays. Each item is priced separately and the entrees are for one person.

Today she delivered he following delicious meals to my home:
GF-Gluten Free  V-Vegetarian

Quinoa Salad- Quinoa, Tomatoes, Corn, Green Beans, and Zucchini with a Green Goddess Dressing (GF,V)

Tomato and Basil Soup- Organic Tomatoes, Fresh Basil, Onions, Garlic, House-made Vegetable Stock, Milk (GF,V)

Eggplant Parmesan- Local Organic Eggplant baked with seasoned bread crumbs. mozzarella, and house-made marinara 

Cucumber and Kimchi Noodle Bowl- Soba Noodles, Tamari, Raw Honey, Green Cabbage, Cucumbers, All Natural Kimchi Toasted Peanuts

Each entree comes with "a little something sweet" that consists of a one or two bite healthy dessert. This week's "something sweet" is Orange Coconut cookies! 

Tonight I had the Noodle Bowl and it was delicious! I cannot wait to try my other meals and I will definitely enjoy my new chef each week :) 
Check her out on Facebook, Collette's Clean Eats, and her website is http://www.collettescleaneats.com


No comments:

Post a Comment