Saturday, December 10, 2011

Love One Another

I remember when I used to teach Sunday school to a class of little toddlers. And a few years later, I moved to the infant room and sang songs about Jesus to these crying and smiling babies. I wasn't a good singer, but they didn't know this :)

Today I begin a new venture at church. I have been hired to be on the support team for the Special Friends ministry, a ministry of the church that guides children with special needs.
When I first started my job at The First Academy, I had no idea how my life would change. The doors that have been opened for me have been some of the best. And I thank God everyday for First Hope and the rewards it brings. So now, each Sunday morning I will teach bible lessons to children who just need a little extra care. "Love one another, as I have loved you" John. 13:34

No comments:

Post a Comment