Thursday, January 3, 2013

Trust


I have been purchasing handmade items from one of my school parents for years. I met Tiffanie in 2006 when her oldest son went to Mom's Day Out at my church. I was a young teacher at that time, and her handbags and adorable water bottle holders caught my eye. I was hooked from the beginning! 

Now Tiffanie is making handmade wreaths and wall canvases. These are not just any door wreath! They are a monogram and bow lovers dream! I actually am featuring the canvases here on my blog because as a member of First Orlando, we all know that the beginning of the year means a new "Word of the Year". Our pastor started this awhile ago and each year, we should have a word we live by. This year my word is Trust. My favorite verse that speaks about trusting God is Isaiah 40:31- 
"But those who Trust in the Lord will renew their strength.
They will soar high on wings like eagles,
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint"

Trust is a word I need reminded of this year. I need to trust God with His plan and timing. I have been struggling with this lately, and I always need to remind myself of His will. If I am weary and tired, I know I can Trust in Him. This year I can sense change coming, and new things are already happening for me! As much as I am excited, I am equally anxious for the unknown. I cannot wait to hang my Trust canvas in my bedroom for a daily reminder that he WILL renew my strenth.

What is your word for 2013?
Here are a few she has already made for our church family...





If you are interested in A Charming Welcome, and what Tiffanie can create for you, check out her Facebook page- A Charming Welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment