Monday, December 31, 2012

Out with the Old, In with the New

This year has been a year of change for me, for the good I should say. I can't wait to see how 2013 unfolds. I really feel like some great things are going to happen

This past year I...
Left a job to start a new one, which I cried for weeks about. I still miss my TFA family.
Started working as a Behavior Assistant for a therapy company with the best mentor ever, and and excellent teacher in her field.
Graduated graduate school with my Masters in Education.
Moved from Downtown Orlando to Lake Nona (Love)
Had to deal with my evil anxiety coming back full force, but I am on the mend.
Saw my first Broadway show- Wicked!
Stayed in the most fabulous hotel in New York City, The Plaza. It was dreamy, classy and the best ever!
Traveled to Williamsburg, VA for a colonial times Thanksgiving.
And most importantly I realized people are not who you think they are, so choose your friends wisely.

So it's Out with the Old and in with the New~

HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Mallory :)







No comments:

Post a Comment