Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Fondue Fun

This past Saturday, my mom and I went to the Melting Pot for dinner just for fun. No special occasion, we just wanted fondue! I love love love this place, it's so good! And I found out that they have "happy hour" Monday-Thursday from 5-6pm :) You get a choice of cheese fondue, salad and your choice of chocolate fondue all for just $20/person. Great deal that I will have to go back for soon-

The last time I ate at the Melting Pot was in Hoboken during Christmas, so I was excited to be back! We started off with the Fiesta Cheese Fondue- served with apples, breads and an assortment of veggies. YUM





For our entree we had an assortment of meats and shrimp, along with veggies and my favorite stuffed mushrooms! (of course you have to be creative and makes these yourself)

    


The Flaming Turtle for dessert- a mix of chocolate, caramel and nuts. 


This is the best part of the night... Happy Dipping!




No comments:

Post a Comment