Monday, June 25, 2012

Rainy Day Shopping

     There is something about the rain that brings people out and about. This past weekend it rained, rained, and rained some more. It is actually STILL raining as I blog thanks to Tropical Storm Debby, and I am ready to see the sun! Welcome to summer in Florida.
Silly me decided I would venture out of the house and to the Orlando Premium Outlet mall yesterday along with every tourist that is visiting this city. Off I went with my umbrella and freshly straightened hair-

     Once I got there, it was raining even harder and I began to think I was insane for actually coming out here. I had a reason though, and needed to find some things for my upcoming trips. I love the Ralph Lauren Factory Store and was excited to find exactly what I was looking for after stomping through major puddles and rainy wind to get there. I was on a hunt for the classic polo dress in navy blue or black. I love these dresses and think they have such a classic look that does not go out of style. I guess that's why they call them the Classic Polo :) There were so many other things I would have grabbed but all of my money would have been gone if I would have stayed! So I opted for two dresses, one in navy and the other in a sunny yellow, and a striped T.

     On the way to my car, I also picked up a steal from Lacoste and Ann Taylor Loft. With these stores it's hit or miss, luckily I was able to get some great clothes at great prices on this yucky day!
Let's just say when I got back to my car, my hair was surely not straight and I looked like I had been walking in a hurricane- but it was sure worth it!

How often do you shop at outlets? Do you find great deals, too?
I'd love to hear about it!




No comments:

Post a Comment