Sunday, June 17, 2012

Getting Crafty

     I love decorating with apothecary jars or any sort of glass jar. They are especially fun to decorate with during seasonal times. Since the 4th is on it's way, I thought I better start the decorating process! I found this great idea on Pinterest and wanted to try it out!

     I found a jar at HomeGoods that was perfect for the look I was going for. This store is great for decorating your home with inexpensive items, I can always find great deals here.


                I put about 1 cup of white and red beans in the layers of stripes to make a "flag" look.

         
                    You then top it off with black beans that look navy blue to finish off the flag.


                Love it! I have this sitting on my kitchen bar. Such a pretty 4th of July decorating idea :)
                What do you do to decorate for the 4th of July?

No comments:

Post a Comment