Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year, New Opportunities!


HAPPY 2012!! It's only the 3rd of January and I am already feeling some change coming, along with a packed BUSY schedule. I am starting to take two classes for grad school until I graduate in September. Doubling up on my classes will allow me to graduate much earlier than I originally planned, yayy!!! This September I will have my masters degree, and I am super excited!
I also will be starting two new jobs, both part time. I will still be teaching full-time during the day of course.
The first one relates to what I do everyday... behavior! I will be teaching sunday school in the Special Friends ministry at church. This ministry is for children with special needs. I am excited for what God has planned for me in this area of my church!

The next one is working for the Orlando Magic on game nights and special events. Let's just say it has something to do with Stuff the Magic Dragon and a bunch of children (of course). I will definitely be all over the place, and this does not include my tutoring and babysitting that I do on a regular basis. I am already exhausted thinking about all this!
With that being said, this year is already starting out great and I am excited about these new opportunities!

No comments:

Post a Comment