Sunday, May 22, 2011

It's Almost Summertime!

It's been a while since I've blogged. I need to get back in the groove of this, because blogging makes me happy!
What a whirlwind these past few months have been, from teaching to tutoring full time, I haven't had time to do much of anything! Now that the kiddos have flown off to Vegas, I have my first "break" this week, no more reading over and over and doing multiplication and division facts for hours with two grumpy children :)
This is our last week of school at First Hope until we are out for the summer. It's such a strange feeling not to be planning summer camp for Delaney like I have been the past 4 years. I will actually have a summer break besides some babysitting I'll be doing. I can't believe this school year is already over...Time sure does fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment