Monday, September 3, 2012

Yacht & Beach Club Birthday Weekend


Last weekend my mom and I packed our bags and headed to Disney's Beach Club for a weekend stay for my birthday. You know us and our weekend stay-cations, we love it!! I had never stayed at this resort before and was suprised to find out that this is where were were going to be for 2 days.




Was it a coincidence that Hurricane Issac was on it's way to Florida when we ate lunch at Hurricane Hanna's? haha I think so!


Best pool on Disney property! It's like a miniature water park with a lazy river and there is even sand all over the bottom of the pools. So fun!


My mom thought she would be funny and wrap my presents in theme. So here was my Disney Princess gift bag! I am a princess, so it fit ;)


My aunt and Troy came over for the day and swam with us. They also took me to dinner Saturday night for my birthday to Todd English's BlueZoo in Walt Disney's Swan and Dolphin Hotel. I had glazed seabass with shitake rice. It was fabulous! I definitely recommend this restaurant if you like seafood fine dining style. They even brought me a special dessert!




No comments:

Post a Comment