Thursday, April 26, 2012

Lord, Give Caleb a Miracle


I was standing at the nail salon counter, paying for my pedicure when I looked over and saw a sign that said "Support the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society". Because this has hit close to home with me with Caleb, my friends son, I put some quarters in to fill the sign. Not 5 minutes later I get a text. It's from my friend, and it wasn't the news I expected or wanted to hear after learning he was in remission just 10 hours ago. His tests came back this afternoon from when he was first diagnosed, this determined what his plan would be.
I read the text, and tears started rolling down my cheeks. Caleb's leukemia is very high risk. I am not even going to say what that could mean. Lord, please. Caleb needs a miracle. And he needs it right now.

Wait for the LORD; Be strong, and let your heart take courage; Yes, wait for the LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment