Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Be Still and Know that I Am God...


Grad school- survey of research methodology, standards-based curriculum and instruction, intense research papers, discussion posts, Applied Behavior Analysis course number one, flashcards, quizzes, videos, sunday night online live classroom at 10pm, final exams, teaching special needs kindergarten, classroom management, planning, instruction, muffins with mom, end of the year festivities, behavior plans, BCBA supervision meetings, work meetings, private clients, babysitting, tutoring, pilates, mentoring friends in need, being a friend and a peacemaker, bible study, teaching special needs sunday school, church. PHEW!! I think I am done...

Have you ever felt like you have taken on the world? Big or small. From the smallest tasks to the largest tasks, somehow and someway you have felt overwhelmed. I can truthfully say that this week it has hit me, I am in over my head. Don't take this as a negative feeling because it's not- all the things I have going on are all things I WANT to do, or NEED to do. But just look at that list above. I mean really, come on. This is my life right now and I am TIRED. I haven't let any one of those items listed above fail- nor have I fallen behind. But that takes dedication, and hours of prayer that I WILL be Still and know that He will not give me more than I can handle. I have 4 weeks until summer break and I just have to Trust in His word..."Be Still and Know that I am God"

No comments:

Post a Comment