Sunday, February 12, 2012

NYR Organics

Today I had the pleasure of gathering some friends over at my house for an organic skin care party! I had been interested in this line of skincare after hearing some talk about it and then found out that someone I had known for years was selling it.
I immediately wanted to try the products, so I held a girls afternoon of pampering.
We started out by exfoliating our hands, followed by our own facials. We were introduced to so many products, but the beauty sleep concentrate was definitely my favorite!

Many people do not realize that the products you use on your body is just as important as what you put inside your body. For those of you who know me well, know that I am a huge advocate for organics. If I could buy everything organic I would, but that takes a lot of funding :)

There has been so many links between parabens leading to cancer and this is what is in most of the "average"skin care products. NYR, Neal's Yard Remedies is free off all things articifial and I will gladly support this brand. I cannot wait to start using these awesome products!

No comments:

Post a Comment