Thursday, October 13, 2011

Where Has the Time Gone?

It's been a while since I've been blogging. It's always nice to get back into it. Lately I have been so busy with everything going on..trying to pack for the move in 2 weeks, teaching, babysitting, tutoring, hanging with friends, doing my own school work for grad studies, and watching too many episodes of The Real Housewives of New Jersey.
I need to do this more often though, because it is pretty theraputic, and from what I hear, people seem to read it!
Right now I'm babysitting the Georgoudiou kids, I can't believe how much Miller has grown. I still remember him as a little 3 year old who was always anxious and only wanted Miss. Mallory around. Not so much now, I am not the cool one anymore :)

I move in 2 weeks! I can't believe it and am so very thankful to the Krantz's for this house! I will have so much more room and able to have people over...and a nice kitchen! You take things for granted when you live in a house, and when you wind up in a small apartment, you realize it! I can't wait to make the little house in the backyard into a Gym. But that will happen in time.
That's all for now, check back soon!

Mallory

No comments:

Post a Comment