Tuesday, July 26, 2011

When Summer Comes Around



Wow, what a summer it has been. I can't believe it is already time to go back into the classroom after a wonderful 2 months off. For the first time in forever I was able to take a few vacations. Going to New York City was so much fun! I can't wait to get back to that city, what an awesome place it is. Thank you Anna for everything and all our adventures for the few days I was up there :)
Last week, I went up to Nashville to see my dad and family. We also drove to Atlanta to see my aunt, uncle and cousins. It was so nice to get to hug on my sister and TRY to put bows in her hair...this is what she will always remember of me, a sister who bothered her to fix her hair and clothes! haha I sure do miss Michael and Cathryn, and of course my dad too. I hope it won't be too long until I get to see them again. But until then, it's time to re-group and get ready for the start of another school year...


No comments:

Post a Comment