Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Commitment 2011


Every January, someone will ask you "What is your New Years Resolution?". Well I'm going to be honest, I've never really had a New Years Resolution. Why? Because I feel like you are failing before you even start. Keeping yourself on some strict wacky meal plan, or saying your going to go to the gym everyday is just not going to happen as time goes by.
But this year, I am making a commitment, not a resolution. A commitment to things in life I want to change or make better. Here is my Commitment list for 2011....

1. Attend my church on Sunday's on a regular basis, even if I'm too tired to wake up.
2. Go to my mid-week bible study group
3. Eat as organically as possible- keeping away from processed foods.
4. Cook at home during the week for dinner...and take my lunch to work
5. Keep making straight A's in grad school, that 4.0 isn't going anywhere!
6. Pray

What is your commitment?


No comments:

Post a Comment