Sunday, July 25, 2010

25 Things You Didn't Know About Me!

1. I'm obsessed with monogramming
2. I'm terrified of raccoons and armadillos
3. I don't like the sound of dripping water
4. I read my devotionals every morning and night
5. When I was little, I wanted to be a cashier at Publix
6. Red meat grosses me out, as does most animal meat, yuck
7. I take a shower every morning and a bubble bath every night
8. I sleep with the radio on
9. I love swimming pools and waterparks
10. I crave fruit everyday
11. I don't like flying on airplanes alone
12. I never, ever sleep with makeup on, ever
13. I save all my Halloween costumes and have a pretty random collection
14. Christmas is my favorite time of year
15. I can't survive without my Macbook
16. I rarely watch TV
17. I didn't get my drivers license till I was 19
18. The Kardashians make me laugh
19. A day on a boat makes me happy
20. I'm terrible at math
21. I couldn't sit through a movie in the theater until I was 12.
22. I love to write
23. I think the use of cell phones has gotten out of control, but I'm just as guilty
24. Pedicures are a necessity
25. I am slowly becoming one of those crazy coupon ladies

No comments:

Post a Comment