Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A Tennessee Night

So I arrived in Nashville yesterday to see my dad and my brothers and sister I havent seen in 3 years. I never liked to fly, but I actually enjoyed my flight and I might have to change my mind about my fear. Chris picked me up, hes 19 now and all grown up, but goofier than ever and lots of fun. I got to the house to see my 10 year old half brother Michael and he was too involved in his video games to care one way or another. Later that afternon my dad came home from work and then my little sister Cathryn with her mom, she is now 3 and a sweet little girl. She immediatly hugged me, smiled and knew who I was, which made me happy. Its very hard having siblings so far away that you dont know well, but when she saw me, it all worked out fine.

We all went to bed late and Cathryn and Michael decided to sleep with me in the living room. Let's just say I woke up with Cathryn asleep on my legs, and Michaels feet in my face after falling off the couch! Its very cold here this morning, in the 20s and I'm still in my pajamas. I know one thing about winter in Tennessee, you cannot walk around barefoot...socks and slippers are a must.

No comments:

Post a Comment