Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Ribbon Headband Trend


So I've been thinking about getting one of the new trends of the season. I'm not one to follow every trend that comes around, but some of the new ones are quite cute I have to say. I have always loved ribbons and bows, and if you know me well, you know that when I have a little girl of my own, she will always sport a matching big bow in her hair that will coordinate with her outfits! I love this look and always wondered what an adult woman would look like with such a thing in her hair..well guess what..you can wear one too, headband style! I was so excited when I saw these and bought a black one with sequins on it to wear with one of my new sweaters.
I found mine at Forever 21 for under $4.00! J Crew also has them, but they are more pricey. Maybe you should try it too, they have them in all styles : ) Join the club...

1 comment:

  1. You're SO creative! Love the new blog... I'm looking forward to your future posts! :)

    ReplyDelete