Sunday, June 23, 2013

Just Because


I don't know about you, but I love love love love getting mail. Not bills, not annoying pizza delivery ads, but mail from friends or family. Nowadays, we rely on e-vites, e-mails, E, E, E! Ugh, I just don't understand what happened to sending out a real invitation to a party, or a birthday card instead of a Facebook "Happy B-day". Don't get me wrong, I love getting all the Facebook birthday wishes, but there is just something a lot more special and thoughtful about a card in the mail. During Christmas, I send out cards, and LOVE getting cards during that season. I fill my kitchen walls with beautiful cards from family and friends. I want you to know that I appreciate them :)
So today I went to Papyrus, my new favorite store that opened here at Millenia. I picked up a little card for someone I know who is having a baby, and a card for a good friend that I thought she would love.
I know these will put a smile on their faces...Just Because.




No comments:

Post a Comment