Sunday, May 6, 2012

Truly Magic

Last Wednesday I scored some awesome seats to the Magic game to hear Gina sing the anthem. It was opening night of the playoffs on the home court and Blue and White Ignite T-shirts filled every seat. Before the game I went down to the court to give Gina and her family hugs, It was also nice to see some familiar faces I haven't seen in awhile.
When the game started and Gina sang, tears built up in my eyes because I know her awesome story, and what she has overcome to stand down on that court in front of thousands of people. It amazes me, especially because I work with children on the Autism Spectrum everyday and understand their needs and their fears. She gives me hope for other parents, God surely has blessed that little girl!


During half-time we celebrated with some ice cream, all of us got the same- birthday cake with brownies and sprinkles from Coldstone! Yum




No comments:

Post a Comment