Sunday, January 2, 2011

2010 In a Nutshell



In 2010...

I made new friends, broke my precious macbook, bought a new macbook, helped friends make a better life for themselves, moved out of home, went to the funeral of my Aunt, watched my cousins cry in pain from losing their mother, started graduate school, My friend Anna moved across country to California, had a broken heart, left a job that I absolutely loved to begin my real teaching career, missed my Delaney friends terribly, began teaching at The First Academy, turned 26, babysat A LOT, learned that change is very hard, spent the month of October in Halloween chaos, started selling Thirty One Gifts, became more obsessed with monogramming, and the list goes on...

Let's just say 2010 was a hard year. A lot of change and heartache made me stronger. I am looking forward to what 2011 has to bring, and what God has planned for me this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment