Monday, November 8, 2010

A Cause for the Kids


I can finally breathe...seems like I've been going non stop since the beginning of October, and thats probably because I have. I always feel the first week of November is both relaxing and a little bit of a let down. Getting ready for the CKF Mask Care Aid Bash and Halloween Spooktacular takes time, energy, organizing, and lots and lots of running around gathering all the goodies you need to put on a great event for both the adults and kids. And we did just that...and then BOOM, it's over.
I have to say we had tons of fun at the MaskCareAid this year, with our crazy dancing group, the "football man", awesome candy bar, a silent auction that took up half the venue, yummy food and some really cool masks! And then to see the kids smiling faces on Halloween night makes it all worth it in the end.

After hours of putting on temporary tattoos to over 200 kids, the most precious little girl told me it was the best day of her life...that's all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment