Monday, September 6, 2010

Isaiah 40:31


What a whirlwind this past month has been. I feel like I've been put on a non-stop rollercoaster with no stop button. Phew. I am so thankful to have this labor Day weekend to regroup and get organized. As many of you know, I started a new job this school year, teaching children with special needs within The First Academy. I am so thankful for this position, but let me tell you I am WORN OUT. I have never felt so tired in all my teaching years. But this is the plan God has for me at this moment in my life, and I need to trust in Him. Pastor Uth came to our staff meeting and shared a verse that at this time, I would not be able to get through a teaching day without- "But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not be faint" Isaiah 40:31

No comments:

Post a Comment