Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A year of change, I can't wait!

As the new year begins you always wonder what it has in store. For me, I see a lot of changes. I am moving out for the first time this coming March. I feel that this new journey will be a positive change in my life that will bring peace and happiness. I cannot wait to have a master bedroom and bathroom and have space to put things..it seems like I never have enough room in closets with all my stuff! I can't wait to decorate and put things where I want them, I can't wait to cook in my kitchen, I can't wait to have my own living room Christmas tree, I can't wait to do laundry at whatever time of night, I can't wait to watch my TV in my living room, I can't wait to put my own magnets on my fridge and the list goes on and on. But as of now, I am still waiting...

1 comment: