Saturday, January 9, 2010

Inspiration and Nutrition

While I love writing in my own blog, reading my other friends blogs is also fun for me. It's like reading a personal diary and you can really get to know someone just by keeping up with their blog, especially if you don't see them often. There is one that I follow all the time, Healthy Happenings. This blog is maintained by a lady, Tiffanie, that I met about 6 years ago when her children attended the school I taught in at First Baptist Orlando. She is also the creative mind behind those awesome purses I carry!! Anyways, her blog is filled with recipes and lifestyle advice when it comes to nutrition. I love everything about it, and because we have a lot of the same beliefs on organic eating, its even better! I am going to make her Chicken Tortilla soup tomorrow night : ) You should check it out, It may be your inspiration as it has been mine, to change the way you eat for the better...

Here is her link:
http://healthyhappenings.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. Awwwww Mallory!! This post really touched my heart! I'm so glad you've enjoyed my ramblings! ;) Let me know what you think of the soup! We've been eating on it all week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to let you know that I love your blogs! Keep up the good work!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kelly! I'm glad you follow me and enjoy my rambling :)

    ReplyDelete