Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A love for Organics



I used to NEVER take vitamins. I don't even remember taking them as a child. But as I got older, I met a lot of people through my church who were very much into organic eating and I learned a lot from them. I have been taking these super food vitamins for about 3 months now and I feel a huge difference, even my nails are growing like weeds, and I never had nails before. I get them from Whole Foods, they are organic pure food vitamins, and I take 2 a day, I don't love how I have to swallow this gross tasting horse pill, but I do love how they make me feel and keep me sick-free!
I can still remember sitting with Mrs. Pam (the teacher in the classroom next door to mine at First Baptist Orlando) talking and talking about how she eats naturally and always gave me ideas about nutrition. It was then when the organic bug hit me. I don't want you to think I ALWAYS eat organically, because I don't. But most of the staple items I buy are organic. My milk, butter, eggs, yogurt, fruit/vegetables, coffee creamer, sugar, tea and most of my snack foods I buy are organic...if I do buy a conventional food, I make sure it's free of high fructose corn syrup and hydrogenated fats. I can definitely say I feel a difference in my health since I have been eating this way...and I could spend all day in Whole Foods Market, let's just say they are beginning to know me there!



Here is a magazine I subscribe to, It's a Martha Stewart publication on Whole living. I love this magazine and it has so many great articles on organics, superfoods and how to stay healthy

No comments:

Post a Comment